where to buy 1/2" OD to 1/4" OD Barbed Elbow

Aku12

Gawd
Does anyone know where I can purchase a few of these.

the only thing I've found that would do this if I buy a Danger Den Acetal 90° Elbow and the appropriate barbs. But at $8 bucks plus another $5 for the barbs thats a little over my budget. Don't really want to pay 50 bucks for these elbows.

Its kind of hard to search for these as all the results end up being 1/4" NPT, 1/2" OD Threaded Hose Barbed Elbow.

Two of these are going to be right in the open so I'd really not like to do an adapter + elbow as it wouldnt look very nice.

Thanks for any help.

Sounds as if you are looking for a elbow reducer which is not something typically carried in WC stores. You could try to piece meal together using DD threaded elbows, but as you said, very expensive. It might be time to take a trip down to your local hardware store to see if you can find a reducer. What in your loop uses the 1/4" OD hose? Memory cooler?

Well, It looks like Bitspower makes something very similar to the Danger Den Acetal 90° Elbow for a $5. Plus another $4 for the barbs. A little better but still a little more expensive than I was hoping.

Go to Lowes and pick up a plastic one. Not the greatest idea, but will be the cheapest.

Back