Where is the white iPhone 4?

Why not hold out for 4 more months, and get the iPhone 5? Im sure there will be white iphone 5's by then.

With the VZ iPhone 4 launch, MBP refresh, iPad 2, and Back to OSX Lion focus in the Summer, I'm lead to believe the iPhone 5 launch will be later in the year.

yeah i agree with intogamer

and normally i would, but you have no idea how annoying it is to have your silent/vibrate button not work at all so when you flip it on there is about a 50/50 chance that it actually worked and every time i move or bump the phone it vibrates in and out of the mode

and then to have your headphone jack not work unless i jam the headphone plug in it and hold it at a certain angle. my phone is my ipod and main source of music and its really frustrating when your at the gym every day.

*edit*
is there any real evidence the iphone 5 will come out this summer?

Last edited:
Yeah, there is. Look at every june/july since 2007...

Don't hold your breath on a white iPhone 5 st launch, the ADF would have a hissy fit if they didn't have a white phone to look forward to eventually. Its just another way for Apple to keep the faithful buying the same phone twice each year.
Posted via Mobile Device

ugh, i guess i could put up with this damn thing for a few more months. any and all speculation about iphone5 sounds amazing

Don't know how much you can trust the Woz, but didn't he say something along the lines of the white case had a bunch of antenna issues and that phones with them took shitty pictures? Kind of makes sense depending on what materials they make the cases out of. I also think the bastards at Crapple are uppity and think that the peons who buy their shit will just take whatever they are given.

Wouldn't it be funny if the only color they released was pink? I wonder how many fanboys would buy one even though it was pink.

Don't know how much you can trust the Woz, but didn't he say something along the lines of the white case had a bunch of antenna issues and that phones with them took shitty pictures? Kind of makes sense depending on what materials they make the cases out of. I also think the bastards at Crapple are uppity and think that the peons who buy their shit will just take whatever they are given.

Wouldn't it be funny if the only color they released was pink? I wonder how many fanboys would buy one even though it was pink.

Original glass back from foxconn = Shitty proximity sensor bugs, perfect photos
Chinese knock off 1 = Shitty both
Chinese knock off 2 = Slightly less shitty proxy sensor, bad photos.

I really wish you could customize your iphone color online before you order it like you do with the ipods it would be so cool

Back