Where is the PS3 Client??

Enigma

Gawd
I have 2 Playstation 3's Just sitting here idle where the hell is the PS3 client....? Any news as of yet guys? :D

guess no one really cares about the PS3 Client ehhh? I have not seen or heard any information reguarding this and was just curious.... oh well

Fold On Brothers

I'm waiting on it too. It'd be nice if there were any games on PS3 to tide us over until the client comes out, besides RFOM and the GT HD demo it's pretty much useless at this point until netflix sends me some bluray discs.

Agreed it is pretty much useless for a console as there are not many games out as of yet...... I just want to get folding for the horde with these bad boys sure wish stanford and sony would hurry up

This is a real let down this is one of the reasons that I bought the PS3..... BOOOO Sony :mad:

sorry guys...it isn't coming anytime soon.....with yellow dog linux installed(which isn't free), you're left with 151k of memory.

So, just because it's not here when you demand it means its not coming out anytime soon? Patience is a virtue. Plenty worth the wait to make sure everything is up to snuff before releasing it to the masses, but then you would probably wail and gnash your teeth if it did not work to perfection. Kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. Too bad everyone missed it when PS3 showed up on the EOC stats charts. It would have made you soil yourself zim. I'm sure marty would have enjoyed that beaucholic scene! ;)

I swear Sony must have been dropped on it's head as a child :rolleyes:

no...has an adult....its really funny how Sony's first non-japanesse CEO is letting the ball drop so badly on all of Sony's products (PS3, Blu-Ray, etc). Thats what they get for having an American CEO :p

So, just because it's not here when you demand it means its not coming out anytime soon? Patience is a virtue. Plenty worth the wait to make sure everything is up to snuff before releasing it to the masses, but then you would probably wail and gnash your teeth if it did not work to perfection. Kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. Too bad everyone missed it when PS3 showed up on the EOC stats charts. It would have made you soil yourself zim. I'm sure marty would have enjoyed that beaucholic scene! ;)

So, can you shed some light on what we all missed?

So, can you shed some light on what we all missed?

Ya

what did we miss?

I decree "beaucholic" is not a word.

Ok, someone back me up here....

1st WU post on 11/18

Say client ran all month and got zerod at last day of November.

LOL, 9379 PPD off 373 WU's- dang!!!!

Ok, wish full thinking.

Sweet, tri post FTW

this part made me chuckle:
Date | Points | WU
11.06 | - 112,559 | 1

Mac,

Your post is a load of crap. VJ in NOVEMBER said in a few weeks.....not months...just in time to suck the F@Her's into buying one......This has nothing to do with patience, but direct honesty. Hell its not even on main page anymore You have to buy the linux version Yellow Dog 5.0, (aptly named). I know I have it here. The POS3 only allows a 10gig linux partition and leaves you with a whopping 151k of free memory and the box doesn't even have a vga output.

The latest clients GPU and SMP were buggy but they're out

Hmmmm....must have eaten a bunch of bad apples...before his post...
nobody missed POS3...pande labs

It would be nice to see an official statement on the delay. has anyone seen anything over on the official forums about this?

Yeah, there's a PS3 subsection on the official forums where everyone is told to wait and that's about it.

Mac,

Your post is a load of crap. VJ in NOVEMBER said in a few weeks.....not months...just in time to suck the F@Her's into buying one......This has nothing to do with patience, but direct honesty. Hell its not even on main page anymore You have to buy the linux version Yellow Dog 5.0, (aptly named). I know I have it here. The POS3 only allows a 10gig linux partition and leaves you with a whopping 151k of free memory and the box doesn't even have a vga output.

The latest clients GPU and SMP were buggy but they're out

Hmmmm....must have eaten a bunch of bad apples...before his post...
nobody missed POS3...pande labs

Ever heard of a NDA? Sorry you feel you were "sucked in" to buying a PS3. Stanford University doesn't run on zim time. Patience is a virtue. Some folks are just more virtuous than others, I suppose. But you already know everything and apparently have all the answers. My bad. :)

Alright, the pissing match can be taken to PM now....:)

Any more posts like that and they get the ax.

Back