• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Where is the deadline site?

USMC_Grunt

Gawd
Joined
Nov 9, 2000
Messages
559
I just got back into folding again (I threw a modem in this computer) and I can't remember the site that lists the deadlines. I know the project listing site, and I thought it was off of there, but I guess not. Anyone know it?
 
Here on the Currently Running Projects page. Fifth column from the left. (pun intended) :D ;)
 
Back
Top