• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Where is the 5000+

AndersLeet

n00b
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
13
I was to understand that teh new 64 x2 5000+ would be out today at a healthy $312 price tag. However, I have not seen it surface on Monarch, Newegg, Pricewatch, or Pricegrabber. Has anyone been able to spot one yet? :confused:

Thanks guys!
 
Yeah I was hoping for one too. I ended up breaking down this morning and getting the 4600+ and I'll just overclock it. I was just tired of waiting.
 
Trinitrotoluene said:
are you that impatient? jesus, the day is not even over
No not really, just curious.

My transmission died on Friday so I doubt I would have even bought it today :(
 
AndersLeet said:
No not really, just curious.

My transmission died on Friday so I doubt I would have even bought it today :(
I think he was talking to me. And yes I am :) I've been waiting for 3 years to get a new system. And I want to get it done dammit! :)
 
The 5000+ was in stock earlier at Outpost.com for $325, but is now sold out. Thats the only place I've seen it today.
 
riciggs said:
The 5000+ was in stock earlier at Outpost.com for $325, but is now sold out. Thats the only place I've seen it today.

My friend says that this quarter's stock of the 5000+ has been sold out already...I don't know how true that is but I may buy the 4600+ and OC it like I originally intended... :(
 
Back
Top