Where is Skyrim screenshot thread?

would love to know which ENB mod Gionight use as well for the skin texture and model.

TESV2012-12-2514-28-52-09sdF.jpg

TESV2012-12-2514-28-52-09sdE.jpg

TESV2012-12-2514-28-52-09sdD.jpg

TESV2012-12-2514-28-52-09sdH.jpg

TESV2012-12-2514-28-52-09sdA.jpg

TESV2012-12-2514-28-52-09sdC.jpg

Some good shots there ^

Which ENB are you using if any Dj2004?

I am using The Wilds v.2.1

Here is some fresh stuff for you guys to enjoy :)
Probably I will edit this post tomorrow now it already took too much time .

Danja and omi>>>
It's just my ENB settings and some other old texture mods combined nothing more no PS-ing by any means.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
I didn't like vanilla Skyrim, but with mods this game is so much fun. Going to hold off playing it until the next expansion comes out though as I assume it will break some mods. Nice work everyone in this thread. :)

Isn't every character in Skyrim "CGI Quality?" The whole game is full of computer generated images, no?

Nice. I never did figure out how to get the shadows to look like that. Still have that awful blobby pixelated shit.

Gionight, would you mind sharing your ENB config? Your images look incredible!

I can't get my shadows any better, if I do my PC would implode.

Yeah well it's tough being stupid with no patience. I can't mod for shit unless it means me downloading something and clicking install. I have tried understanding enb and my mind just goes bleeergh after 5 minutes. Sucks

Yeah well it's tough being stupid with no patience. I can't mod for shit unless it means me downloading something and clicking install. I have tried understanding enb and my mind just goes bleeergh after 5 minutes. Sucks

ENB has become quite easy to customize with the in-game tweaker - just play around with the values if you need clarification. Stuff like the enbeffectprepass.fx file is complicated though.

^ Dem Screenshots!

Nice job.

Could you tell us what skin mods and and ENB set your are using? I especially like the one with the white Elf.

Oh and that armor pack is awesome. :D

I am digging the Pharaoh armor. I haven't seen that one yet. Did you get it on the nexus?
The new Medusa armor is pretty good also. I picked that one up this weekend, Author did a very good just on the detail. I guess I will have to post some screenies of some of the things I have been messing around with.

Here you go...

..snip...

So you're the ENB settings author, and you developed that on a 6870? What kind of performance do you get? Would you mind uploading your mod list? Sorry for all of my questions; I'm very curious because I've had to completely abandon ENB for my rig due to stuttering and I have a 2GB 6950. I'm very interested in figuring out how you got it running.

I'm going to try the TESV.exe --> Oblivion.exe fix that you describe, but somehow I suspect that won't be a magic bullet...

So you're the ENB settings author, and you developed that on a 6870? What kind of performance do you get? Would you mind uploading your mod list? Sorry for all of my questions; I'm very curious because I've had to completely abandon ENB for my rig due to stuttering and I have a 2GB 6950. I'm very interested in figuring out how you got it running.

I'm going to try the TESV.exe --> Oblivion.exe fix that you describe, but somehow I suspect that won't be a magic bullet...

I get around 30FPS outside and 45-60FPS inside, running on 13.2 drivers and with all effects running. My mod list is on the articles section of the ENB page on Skyrim Nexus and is installed over unpacked High Resolution DLC Textures (loose files instead of BSA's). I run them all through Texture Optimizer, resizing anything over 2048.

I've not suffered any glitches personally though you'll find alot of pixellation on character textures if you compress them too much which is why I generally don't modify lower than 2048..

Back