where have all the JVC ha-rx900s gone?

Kardonxt

2[H]4U
Anyone know why these are out of stock every where all of a sudden?

Amazon said they had them in stock so I ordered them but now they are telling me 2-4 weeks. Looking around the web it looks they are unavailable from the manufacturer but I have no idea why. JVC still lists them on their site.

Would love to get my hands on some if anyone knows a site that has them in stock for under $70 shipped

I ordered a pair online Sunday from Peak Electronics and never got a conformation email. I called them today and they said they are back ordered and it could be months before anybody has them. I never knew getting a pair of decent headphones would be so damn difficult.

Ya I know, it's crazy!!

That's what I get for waiting so long I geuss. Should have gotten them when buy.com had them for 58 with free shipping. :(

There was a glimmer of hope today on buy.com. They had them back in stock for $54.99 w/free shipping. They appear to be sold out again now though. I wonder how they came across new stock. Perhaps other retailers will be getting shipments too.

Newegg seems to have them in stock right now, as of date/time posted.

Also, is that an AD700 photo on Newegg's RX900 page???

Buy.com just got them back in for a little under $70 shipped.

edit: Nevermind, not there anymore.

Yeah, a week ago I ordered a pair of JVC HA-RX700's from Amazon for $42. Initially it said 2-4 weeks, but then that got bumped up to 1-2 Months. So I just said screw it and canceled my order. Now I'm looking for an alternative.

Last edited:
Newegg seems to have them in stock right now, as of date/time posted.

Also, is that an AD700 photo on Newegg's RX900 page???
yes that is a AD700 pic. lol

EDIT: thanks for the link. I went ahead and placed my order so hopefully this will work out...

Last edited:
ourfpshero should be paid by JVC...Didn't he start this whole JVC addiction?

haha i did!
never got a cent. in fact- i have an ongoing complaint with jvc over ordering spare earpads for my hadx1 headphone. thought i was ordering a pair - jvc says its price is per pad, but that only shows if u click on the picture!

ha go figure, I canceld my order on amazon too and went with ATH-AD500's just the other day

I wish newegg had the HARX-700s. I cant afford to the 900 and the ATH-AD500's but i would def pick up the 700s just incase I dont like the ATH

well the HARX900 phones shipped from Newegg in NJ on Friday so at least I know they are actually on their way. I should have them Monday or Tuesday at the latest and hopefully UPS can get them here undamaged.

I have both the HARX700 and 900, and I'm thinking about selling one of them off. If someone made me a good offer on the 900's i'd be willing to sell them. They are in great condition!

I have both the HARX700 and 900, and I'm thinking about selling one of them off. If someone made me a good offer on the 900's i'd be willing to sell them. They are in great condition!
well of course I have to ask why are you selling them??

The cord is too long for those JVC's. I tripped over the cord for my 900s and now the left channel is slightly muted. Tossed them in the bin because the warranty doesn't cover accidents.

well of course I have to ask why are you selling them??

Of course! I'd like to try the headphones that you tried and sold, the ad-700's. I just got a nice little bonus from work and Im feeling a little splurge temptation!

I ordered these at the end of March right when they started going OOS. I ended not getting them even though the site said they were in stock, so I just canceled them and got a pair of Sennheiser 485's. Sure enough, a month and a half later the 900's showed up today.

I think I might just try to sell them online for what I bought them, because dealing with the place that I bought them from has been nothing but a headache and I'm sure they'd manage to screw something up if I sent them back.

I'll be honest though, I'm having a hard time not busting them out and giving them a listen lol.

I ordered these at the end of March right when they started going OOS. I ended not getting them even though the site said they were in stock, so I just canceled them and got a pair of Sennheiser 485's. Sure enough, a month and a half later the 900's showed up today.

I think I might just try to sell them online for what I bought them, because dealing with the place that I bought them from has been nothing but a headache and I'm sure they'd manage to screw something up if I sent them back.

I'll be honest though, I'm having a hard time not busting them out and giving them a listen lol.

Where did you get them from? I placed an order through audio-discounters last week for some harx-700 because there site changed to show they were in stock. Turns out they are not and trying to cancel my order is not going so well.

Where did you get them from? I placed an order through audio-discounters last week for some harx-700 because there site changed to show they were in stock. Turns out they are not and trying to cancel my order is not going so well.

Keenzo.com

We talking about JVC HARX900? I ordered mine from amazon. I received my receipt via email but nothing about when they will ship. Hopfully before June 15th. I jused the free shipping. So I might get them last.

mine came in yesterday from Newegg. thats probably the best place to get them since after you place your order they will be at your house in a few days. everywhere else the RX900 may not ship for several weeks.

The cord is too long for those JVC's. I tripped over the cord for my 900s and now the left channel is slightly muted. Tossed them in the bin because the warranty doesn't cover accidents.

Too bad, they probably could have been fixed with a little soldering :(

mine came in yesterday from Newegg. thats probably the best place to get them since after you place your order they will be at your house in a few days. everywhere else the RX900 may not ship for several weeks.

So cannondale06, how do you like the JVCs?

So cannondale06, how do you like the JVCs?
way better for games than the Senn HD555 and the bass is much better. they are quite big but they do fit. certainly not as comfy as the HD555 and they do make my ears sweat. still trying to get use to them but I think I will keep these. the only thing that bothers me is that if I dont have the cord situated just right that it will make a little noise when moving.

hrmm, even if they dont sound that great they sure look like comfy... and look like a great case/band to make some custom headphones... hrmm...

hrmm, even if they dont sound that great they sure look like comfy... and look like a great case/band to make some custom headphones... hrmm...

They are comfy, but the issue is that they make your ears get hot.

they are pretty warm feeling and are almost unbearable during the day when its hot in my room. im sweating like crazy after just a few minutes. they are so big that they push up against my jaw and keep me from leaning my head back in my chair because they get in the way. I do have a small head though so I am lucky that they even fit at all.

hehe well i have a big head so im not too concerned about that... i wonder if some non-leather pads would fit on there, would probably make them cooler... like some beyerdynamic pads or AKG pads...

Install a swamp cooler right above your work space. That will keep you cool.

My headphones have yet to come in at all. Must be on backorder for a long time.

Back