Where does one buy a PS4 Pro

Verge

Supreme [H]ardness
Is Sony cancelling them or something? I can't find one anywhere, want to upgrade and start playing the fall releases(which are gonna be great).

Interesting... Target, Newegg, GameStop and Amazon are all out of stock online. I wonder if it’s because Spider-Man was a huge hit. I would just check local stores, I was in Target today and they had some.

PS4 Pro has always been in and out of stock...never consistent...I'm sure it'll be back online soon...

ps4 pro spider man edition at game stop link
IT is 399.99 plus tax, I would get it my self but i don't want to play spider man.

They proabably don't want to over produce them. They sale quick but don't want to be stuck with a ton of inventory is sales suddenly drop off. That or they going to release a pro slim or something for the holidays.

They proabably don't want to over produce them. They sale quick but don't want to be stuck with a ton of inventory is sales suddenly drop off. That or they going to release a pro slim or something for the holidays.
You would think that with Sony's push for PSVR that they would want to produce more Pros. I don't see a slim version being made considering how tight it already is for cooling. But I have noticed that the number of titles being released with Pro enhancements has gone down considerably in the past year.

All Walmart has is PS4 Slims 500 and 1TB and X-Box ones at the store I kinda work at. They extended their PC section to a whole shelf though with Fortnite display and PC gaming section.

Not in the US, but plenty of stores over on this side of the pacific are selling the Spiderman special edition Pros, so I doubt they are discontinuing them just yet

Found spiderman bundle someone returned to walmart... w00t.

Hooked it up, my crappy game-room receiver isn't compatible. Off to BBY in the morning it looks like.

There was a decent sale on them a couple months ago, around $350. May not have got any back in stock, I'm sure they sold a ton.

At one time you could buy a refurbished one for around $300 at Wal Mart, but I haven't seen them back in stock yet.

What was the issue with your receiver?

Well it turns out if was just my cable, i've spent all weekend on this turd. Bought 2 new recievers, neither of them work properly(including a sony which is a new for 2018 model... wtf). Finally got it working with an old Denon and 2 new high speed HDMI cables.

But still, every 5 minutes or so the screen will blink and go screwy for 2 seconds and then come back. I'm not sure what else i can do to fix that.

Well it turns out if was just my cable, i've spent all weekend on this turd. Bought 2 new recievers, neither of them work properly(including a sony which is a new for 2018 model... wtf). Finally got it working with an old Denon and 2 new high speed HDMI cables.

But still, every 5 minutes or so the screen will blink and go screwy for 2 seconds and then come back. I'm not sure what else i can do to fix that.
Do you have HDCP turned off for games in the console settings?

Do you have HDCP turned off for games in the console settings?

na, only change i made was to turn on hdmi "extended" in my receiver to allow 18gbs. Funny enough though, this option breaks the new 2018 sony i bought. Derp!

All new cables coming today, will test as soon as USPS decides to do something.

na, only change i made was to turn on hdmi "extended" in my receiver to allow 18gbs. Funny enough though, this option breaks the new 2018 sony i bought. Derp!

All new cables coming today, will test as soon as USPS decides to do something.
Try turning HDCP off and see if it makes a difference.

Try turning HDCP off and see if it makes a difference.

I'll give that a shot as well. Don't really need it i suppose, have a shieldtv in game room for all video content. Just use ps4 for games.

Weird. I had no idea it was a big seller.
I have a buddy that has had lots of HDMI handshake issues with his (related to multiple new receivers), so I don't think that's an isolated thing. I've generally found Denon receivers to be mostly bulletproof with things like that. They aren't always the best, but they tend to work with nearly anything.

There is a new model PS4 coming out. Probably clearing old inventory out so that this model is fully stocked by the holidays.

I was thinking about buying one as well and couldn't find one until the Spiderman Bundle, so I got that one since I wanted Spiderman anyways.

Back