where does mozilla firebird save temporary files to?

wudini

[H]ard|Gawd
im trying to download the PBS - Nova series on String Theory. i don't have 300 megs of space left on my C Drive, its a pure OS drive and nothing else.... 3 gigs. i can't get a complete download because even when i save to my D drive, it eats away C drive space until it's gone. is there a way to change where the temporary files save to?

[edit]
btw if anyone is interested in downloading it - http://www.3ddownloads.com/sports-gaming/misc/?sort=download
[/edit]

Open up the TOOLs => Options=> click on Downloads and then change where it goes.
Nice link BTW, I really wanted to see this.

CrimandEvil your welcome for the link.

and i changed in IE where my Temporary internet files go and it seemed to work in IE, the reason i dont just use IE is because ive been in line for these all day and i finally got the download now link in firebird, lol and i dont really want to wait on line again in explorer

I use only Firebird and that's now I changed the default download location. Oh you can just call me Crim.

Originally posted by CrimandEvil
I use only Firebird and that's now I changed the default download location. Oh you can just call me Crim.

well crim, i know how to change download location...my problem is that it downloads to a temporary internet files location somewhere on my C drive...then when its done, it transfers it to the location i selected. i need to know how to change the temp location,

Back