Where do you shop?

ekliptikz

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 29, 2002
Messages
259
Where do you do your shopping for General PC hardware? Online, offline, whatever. I wanna see if there are gems out there that I've overlooked.
 
Usually Frys Electronics as well as newegg.com and outpost.com, but I will occasionally head over to BestBuy or CompUSA if i feel the need to.
 
Because i'm in canada, i usually shop and small local comp stores, but if i was in the states i would buy from newegg
 
I'm In Canada, so I buy locally... The store i most commonly buy from, their website is www.otvtech.com, unfortunetly they dont sell online... They have great prices though :D
 
newegg.... pretty much only place i buy hardware from anymore.

i've ordered things from there countless times without a problem yet.
 
TsayYote said:
Usually Frys Electronics as well as newegg.com and outpost.com, but I will occasionally head over to BestBuy or CompUSA if i feel the need to.


Same here.
 
there's only one store that I shop at, you may have heard if it, its called Newegg
 
saturnine2 said:
excaliberpc, frozencpu, crazycpu, newegg, ebay

i find that frozencpu overcharges a little, not bad, but if you look around same items can be found at other retailers such as newegg for cheaper. and usually with free shipping. Frozen cpu is just for case mod supplies and watercooling not for the traditional items.
 
well that would greatly depend on what Im shopping for
newegg doesnt carry everything :p

in the market for a Bluefish444
3D scanner and Coolermaster STF-B01
 
Back
Top