Where do you guys order your WC parts?

Patyrn

Weaksauce
The problem I'm having is that only frozenCPU seems to carry a big selection, and their prices are the worst of the stores that sell water cooling equipment. Buying from multiple stores just erases any price benefit because of shipping.

Is there some hidden gem of a store with a big selection like frozenCPU but without frozen's prices.

I shop at dazmode.com The shop owner is an enthusiast himself, so he usually knows what people want. Problem is, while he gets a lot of cool limited edition parts, they sell out really fast and you're typically left with a poor selection.

Performance-PC's is usually good and most of the time cheaper than FrozenCPU. All the parts that I have bought have been cheaper on PPC's after shipping compared to FrozenCPU. Koolertek can have some good sales at times and usually have cheaper tubing and jab-tech can have good prices on tubing as well.

I would say, your best bet is finding the one or two stores that have all of the parts you want to order. You're unlikely to find a store with better prices that have the selection frozencpu has. Performance-PC's also have a fairly large selection.

I built mine with parts from Sidewinder Computers and Performance-PC's. They seemed to have the best prices.

Funny, I've been ordering lots of stuff from FrozenCPU as of late. Their prices are the cheapest for the things I've been ordering.

Don't forget FCPU's 5% off code PCAPEX.

I always order from Jab-tech. Their prices are about the best around, and they have pretty good selection. They also have a 5% off code: facebook. The only things I haven't gotten from them are fans and fan accessories, which I ordered from SVC.

i recently did a big purchase to update my WC loop for the upcoming amd cpu/chipset.

i used Performance PCs & Jab-tech.

as a few other's mentioned you can search around for coupons. i think i got 10% off from each site.

living in oz we suffer from the 'tyranny of distance' thus shipping costs are high. though this was offset by the aussie dollar trading higher compared to the US and the fact local retailers are expensive or just don't have the parts period.

from my search to find my stuff, these two were the cheapest. was originally hoping to use only PerformancePCs but Jab-tech had some of the items Performance was missing plus they had some parts that were quite a bit cheaper. tho i effectively doubled my shipping cost, the savings on some of the parts made it worth while.

Gary @ Sidewinder is beyond the best when it comes to customer support.

Daz's shipping is expensive to the west coast, it's actually cheaper to order from Gary @ Sidewinder in the US then it is to stay with the 'Canadian' option.

only if you were late to the party, I managed to get a bunch of the good stuff :D

Even before the going out of business thing they had an awful selection lol. I went to a bunch of sites when I first jumped into WC and they were the worst from what I remember haha.

I am BUMMED about CrazyPC going out of business. I live a couple miles from them (or did, anyways) and they were great if I needed to pick something up that afternoon. Now I need tubing and mail order is the only option I have.

Back