• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Where do I buy acrylic sheet?

Hmmm, I looked at the site and I dont see any acrylic sheet.
I need some 3/16" black acrylic for a project.
 
The original post before I deleted it actually stated not to mention Home Depot OR Lowes because neither offer any selection at all as far as plastics are concerend. Whats more is that they don't offer colored acrylics which is what I am actually looking for.
 
Back
Top