where can I get the drivercleaner?

Leb_CRX

Gawd
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
567
I just upgraded to a 9800 pro, and I've noticed people talk about the drivercleaner, can anyone link me to where I can dl it with some instructions perhaps?? the only one I saw is the one with omega drivers, but I dotn want to use those drivers
 
Originally posted by merlin704
Oh I know what help means, but damn the time spent posting this thread could have been spent searching google.:rolleyes:

:useless:
 
Originally posted by Leb_CRX
:useless:

what is useless is your posts
cleaner.JPG


this is for you
bart.gif


now I would have gave you the direct link like typhoon however you obviously did not put any effort in finding it yourself
 
Originally posted by Leb_CRX
:useless:

How is google useless? All you had to do was take the time to search for it.

Does your mommy hold your hand when you surf the web?:rolleyes:
 
Lots of texans on this board, what's up dude, I'm a texan, too :) Arlington in the house *jacks thread*
 
plus there's more then 1 available, I was hoping someone can point me to one that works well, rather then just crap randomly found

and I was pointed there, so thank you, and I WILL post any question I have, whether or not it can be found in google...mmkkkayyyy? :) deal with it, or cry like your doing now :fag's:
 
you need to watch your language
not at anytime did anyone use that form of language towards you
 
Originally posted by blindviper
you need to watch your language
not at anytime did anyone use that form of language towards you

oh noes, you gonna go tell the teacher? he said a bad word? OMG I might get detention
mamoru.gif


or better yet, tell your mom she can call and complain to the teacher
mamoru.gif


some of the people in this thread are just assholes, and frankly there's no need for that, they choose not to help and be wiseasses, fine, I dont give a poop, but dont be negative and rude, there's no need for that, most of us post here (clearly not all, this thread is a clear example) to help each other out.
 
....

This has nothing to do with the question at hand, and everything to do with the way you talk to people, number one.

Number two....Homo-er? that is the best you could come up with?

I can't get drug into a flame fight with you now, it just isn't fair to pick on kids that are still in middle school. :p
 
Leb_CRX doesn't use google. Thats way to n00b. He uses bonzi buddy and gator to help him surf teh intarweb.
 
I don't blame him for being defensive, you guys are flamming him.

I'd say ban the flamming guys (the cause), not the defensive stance (the effect) first.

~Adam
 
Originally posted by raistlinzero
This has nothing to do with the question at hand, and everything to do with the way you talk to people, number one.

Number two....Homo-er? that is the best you could come up with?

I can't get drug into a flame fight with you now, it just isn't fair to pick on kids that are still in middle school. :p

first of all read something besides my posts, I asked for help and get flamed

second of all, I am not trying to come up with my 'best', frankly I dont care, I got the answer to my original question, and thats all I need, you can keep trying your best cause clearly it doesn't faze me, weaksauce

third of all, you ARE trying to get into a flame war with who you think is a middle school student, which is weak in itself, if I am so unimportant get off my dick fag already, go play with your barbie doll or easy bake oven queer
 
Originally posted by CleanSlate
I don't blame him for being defensive, you guys are flamming him.

I'd say ban the flamming guys (the cause), not the defensive stance (the effect) first.

~Adam

Thank you, someone who has more common sence then my pet dog poochie
 
Originally posted by CleanSlate
I don't blame him for being defensive, you guys are flamming him.

I'd say ban the flamming guys (the cause), not the defensive stance (the effect) first.

~Adam

read the thread again CleanSlate....second post was a link to google, unless i am mistaken, linking someone to google, while less than helpful, and perhaps a bit rude, is hardly a flame

on the other hand, the third post was the ever charming Mr. Leb calling someone a fag, and nearly all the cursing in this thread has also been done by him.

This pattern pretty much runs the length of the thread.

Mild comment leads to 8th grade level insult complete with crude cursing.
 
Back
Top