where are you?

Rich Tate said:
Outside p[H]antom's window.

I don't even want to know what the hell you're doing there. :p

And Duster, its not outside windows, I'm just the man in the bush. :D


 
Barrackville, WV......

well.. technically, Fairmont, WV since my town only has about 1100 people in it...... but I usually post from Bridgeport,WV (at work)....

map.jpg


Is it bad that it takes 2 or 3 times longer to travel the green line than it does the red line??


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
Started in Baltimore, MD.

24 years of tripping through snow in the "Northern Tier" of USAF bases...

Now stuck in Easton, MD (the "other" Easton for you Pa. folks :) )
 
AtomicMoose said:
Ah-ha!!! But where is the bathroom located?
:)
its mary...if he is living in a bathroom...do you REALLY want to know where that bathroom is...really now...think about :p

 
roftranspo said:
its mary...if he is living in a bathroom...do you REALLY want to know where that bathroom is...really now...think about
Oh, I know where it is...
;)
 
In a bathroom at a rest stop (insert "Something about Mary" movie joke here), off 35 in MN with Moose next to me smelling the sweet smells of sucess.
 
AtomicMoose said:
Lindenwold, NJ. 40 Mins from AC.
:)

I'll be up that way in a little over a week on my way to NYC. Have some beer and pizza waiting so I can crash at your place if I need to. ;) Don't worry, Mary isn't coming with me. :p

As for right now I'm in Knoxvegas, TN. (otherwise known as Knoxville)

 
Back
Top