• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Where are the G80s?

masher

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
1,155
I was planning on buying an 8800GTX today, but I can't find an order link on any of the sites...I thought NDA expired today as well, and was expecting to see new reviews posted everywhere. Am I still early a few days?
 
Thanks...so do you think some etailers will have order links up then?
 
Yeah I thought so too..But while you wait..check this review out.
And which one Looks WICKER!!( is that a word :D )

8800 GTX SLI..WOOT!



eVGA first !


evga8800gtxdp7.jpg




Next up Leadtek..I like the Look..SWEET :eek: :D



leadtek8800gtxlk2.jpg




.... XFX Nice But I still like the look of Leadtek somewhat :eek:



xfx8800gtxey5.jpg
 
Nice pics, thanks for those. As far as the link goes, its not a reliable source. He doesnt have any pics from the benchmarks he talks about and Inq is getting harder and harder to trust. So again thanks for the pics, but lose the link.
 
Omg 2x8800GTS in SLI is really fast. I want to get over 100fps with a 30" LCD...with lots of eye candy and stuff :(
 
PMildren said:
Nice pics, thanks for those. As far as the link goes, its not a reliable source. He doesnt have any pics from the benchmarks he talks about and Inq is getting harder and harder to trust. So again thanks for the pics, but lose the link.


Really..the Inq is not reliable ???
 
Interesting...unlike the earlier pics, it looks like EVGA went with the NVidia reference cooler after all.
 
that 8800 GTX ACS cooler reminds me of the 7800 GTX ACS3...
IMO it's much better looking than the NVIDIA reference HSF.
 
Picked mine up at Micro Center, they had 6 left when I got there. I'm stepping up from my 7950GX2 through eVGA for $0 + shipping :D Just got this one to use while I send in the 7950 and wait on the replacement. Rocks so far.
 
fry's is overnighting mine. Only cost 12 bucks...though taxes were the fucking blood sucking mother...you know what I mean lol.

I cancelled my MSI order since I really did want EVGA.
 
Back
Top