where are my downloaded files?

brysig228

Gawd
not sure where to post this so admin feel free to move it. anyway, everytime i download a program or something there's an option to download or cancel. so i press download. but when it's done it doesn't show on my desktop. that what it use to do before it just download from my desktop. tried searching them still can't find them. anyone have any idea where can it be.. tried them from the temp folder and not there.

thanks for any help.

If you're using Vista (which I assume you are because of your sig) check your downloads folder under your user folder: C:\Users\<you>\Downloads.

Also, check your browser to see what the default option is for downloading files. In Firefox, I think the default is to automatically save downloads to the desktop every time.

If you are running Windows Vista downloaded files are sent to your "Downloads" folder under your user folder.

If you're using Vista (which I assume you are because of your sig) check your downloads folder under your user folder: C:\Users\<you>\Downloads.

Also, check your browser to see what the default option is for downloading files. In Firefox, I think the default is to automatically save downloads to the desktop every time.

Nope it was set to downloads folder for me on vista. Just change it (Tools>Options>Main assuming you use Firefox, have no idea where the option is in IE) .

Back