I'm going to blow £800+ on my PC around October/November time, mainly the graphics card. At the moment i have an ASUS 5870 v2 on my list, but i would like pay the difference to get the extra performance of the GTX 480 but i do not want the heat more importantly the noise.
I am into music recording/production as well as general music listening, the last thing i want is noise of a graphics card whining.
There are rumours of a GTX485 that i assume like the 285 will be slightly fast but mainly cooler and quieter, if so then this is my card, just don't know if/when it's being released.
I am into music recording/production as well as general music listening, the last thing i want is noise of a graphics card whining.
There are rumours of a GTX485 that i assume like the 285 will be slightly fast but mainly cooler and quieter, if so then this is my card, just don't know if/when it's being released.