When will vista be released?

Vapor03

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
237
Sorry if im late on this but im trying to figure out when will Vista Retail be released to public?
 
For now, it's only announced as january 07 with no firm date yet.
 
I've heard that its been delayed till Nov. 06 because of some recently found bug.
 
Nate_MachV said:
Okay, that's just retarded. Show me the link that says that.

That's the business release date, not consumers. Consumers is still aimed for january 2007.
 
RavenX said:
I've heard that its been delayed till Nov. 07 because of some recently found bug.

Delayed two weeks to Nov. 2006. Not 2007. Due to be released to manufacturing next week, and then to the public Jan 07. Read the article above
 
breakpoint said:
Delayed two weeks to Nov. 2006. Not 2007. Due to be released to manufacturing next week, and then to the public Jan 07. Read the article above

oops sorry about that typo, I meant 2006.
 
Back
Top