• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

When will touch-desktops be available? (Also Spatial interfaces like Oblong Ind.)

greywizard

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
197
When will touch-desktops be available? I'm talking about an entire glass desk as the touch screen like a giant ipad, when will this be available do you guys think?

Is there anything available now? I know Microsoft had Surface, but ipad/phone technology has obviously passed that up. There has to be something that is coming to the market soon, even if it's really expensive.

I know Intel had some type of transparent glass/surface touch computer they debuted a year or two ago at some convention.

I would LOVE to get my hands on Oblong Industries Spatial Computing system if that ever comes available.

Does anyone have any more info about Spatial interfaces or touch desktop surfaces?
 
Back
Top