When will PS3 be available for online purchase at major retailers?

dborden

Limp Gawd
Will they show up on major retailer websites on November 16th midnight? Will they show up November 17th midnight or some other time? When did the xbox 360s show up online?

I think for most sites novemeber 16th would be a safe bet, but I would beware of online bundles.

Yes, I would expect to pay $1,000 for online bundles.

so.... $1000 for an online bundle of games and accessories is better than $1000 or more for the console on ebay

Best Buy came and went already. Appeared to be the system only too.

I'm trying to find store allocations. Wii I can find no problem, but not PS3.

I'm 5 minutes from a 24 hour Wally, but I'm not camping. I really want one as a blu-ray player first, game console second.

Plus my wife is about 4 weeks pregnant. I'll need a second job to support the hobbies for a long time.

greyt_Autumn said:
Best Buy came and went already. Appeared to be the system only too.

I'm trying to find store allocations. Wii I can find no problem, but not PS3.

I'm 5 minutes from a 24 hour Wally, but I'm not camping. I really want one as a blu-ray player first, game console second.

Plus my wife is about 4 weeks pregnant. I'll need a second job to support the hobbies for a long time.
The Best Buy pre-orders were all canceled.

StorageJoe said:
so.... $1000 for an online bundle of games and accessories is better than $1000 or more for the console on ebay
It's not going to be easy to get the bundles, you're still going to have to camp some websites and snag one as soon as they go on sale.

Back