Feb 19, 2004 #1 S Stevarian Limp Gawd Joined Jun 13, 2002 Messages 502 When will the next gen card from ATI hit retail? I am just looking for an approximate timeframe so I can start saving..... Steve
When will the next gen card from ATI hit retail? I am just looking for an approximate timeframe so I can start saving..... Steve
Feb 20, 2004 #3 U ullyeus Supreme [H]ardness Joined Mar 28, 2002 Messages 6,615 All signs point to wednesday.
Feb 20, 2004 #4 A Animal982 Limp Gawd Joined Oct 18, 2003 Messages 129 They'll both probably be announced at cebit on March 10 and in retail late April early May I would guess.
They'll both probably be announced at cebit on March 10 and in retail late April early May I would guess.
Feb 20, 2004 #5 V V0ltage [H]ard|Gawd Joined Feb 7, 2004 Messages 1,231 second tuesday from the east. i need better chapstick. my water is half-full. i have socks on. i want food. its too late. .
second tuesday from the east. i need better chapstick. my water is half-full. i have socks on. i want food. its too late. .
Feb 20, 2004 #6 B B1zz Gawd Joined Aug 1, 2003 Messages 932 when they get here... sorry i just had to be a smart ass for that one...=D but in all seriousness, last i heard was both camps were thinking or are going to release the next gen cards at CeBIT mid-March. ^.^
when they get here... sorry i just had to be a smart ass for that one...=D but in all seriousness, last i heard was both camps were thinking or are going to release the next gen cards at CeBIT mid-March. ^.^
Feb 20, 2004 #7 V VIOLENCE FACTOR Limp Gawd Joined Sep 7, 2003 Messages 350 Yeah well....I'm not telling. I'm gonna be selfish.