• Later than 2020Q1

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Never

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M76

[H]F Junkie
i'm wondering when do you think popular hardware released in 2020Q4 will actually be readily available in stores?
I mean really available, the whole lineup in stock ready to take home at a moments notice.

I'm thinking about: ZEN3, RTX30xx, PS5, XBOX X, R6xxx series

I messed up the options. Later than Q2 it was supposed to be. And I should've included June too, because it doesn't make sense otherwise.

Depends on what you mean by available. If you mean at 3x the price on Ebay, now. If you mean at a reasonable price, who knows. I said march though because I would love to upgrade my PC some day.

Depends on what you mean by available. If you mean at 3x the price on Ebay, now. If you mean at a reasonable price, who knows. I said march though because I would love to upgrade my PC some day.
Available in stores to walk in and buy. I consider the ones that got into scalper hands as lost stock. Upgrading PCs is not a necessity. So I don't give a damn about them yet. But I suspect in a civil unrest the same kind would be scalping foodstuffs, now then I'd not ignore them.

I vote April, as I'm less optimistic and some retailers already said Q1 for PS5 pre-order deliveries. So by Q2 they might actually start to appear in stock.

Back