• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

when will CAT 6.0 come out?

Just install 5.13, lord only knows when 6.0 will come out, and when it does it'll likely come with a new card.
 
tornadotsunamilife said:
It will be some time this month most likely around the X1900's and RD580's release

Yeah, my money's on the day of the X1900 release.
 
PWMK2 said:
Yeah, my money's on the day of the X1900 release.

I nice little speed boost for my X850XT wouldn't go a-miss with the release of the new 6.x catalysts too ;)

Brent can you divulge into any information?
 
tornadotsunamilife said:
I nice little speed boost for my X850XT wouldn't go a-miss with the release of the new 6.x catalysts too ;)

Brent can you divulge into any information?

same :p
 
Brent despite what you might think, has no say in how fast the ATI driver development team works...so no he couldn't say
 
I'm not asking him to speed up development I'm asking if he could tell us any information on speed boost/features in the next drivers
 
this will be interesting if they wait until the R580 launch to release the drivers or reason in the next week.
 
Back
Top