When viewing forums. Categories don't make sense.

• Thread starter Deleted member 88227
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 88227

What I am saying is when you're viewing a forum the top row has 5 columns.

Title | Start Date | Replies | Views | Last Message

Why do they not make any sense?

The title of the thread is below Title like it's supposed to be.

The start date of the thread is listed under the title of the thread and not under the category heading "Start Date" like it leads you to believe.

Replies and Views are well, screwed up. It's got them in each column, but then they're split by rows for each thread and have their own label next to them, again.

Last message seems to be the only thing that makes sense. It shows last poster as well as time of post.

Those are sorting tabs. Click on those to sort the forum by that metric in that column.

Title and Start date are in a column. Replies and Views are in a column. Last message is in a single column.

Not sure what else to tell you. Those are tools for sorting the information as to how you see fit.

I see what you mean. I just assumed they were just categories for the columns, but nothing under them followed their description. I'm used to forums showing the title under title, start date under start date, replies under replies, views under views and posts/last post under last poster columns.

Was just pointing it out. Not that big a deal really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back