• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

When is the refresh roughly?

thetruth

Gawd
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
563
Just trying to gauge if I want to upgrade or wait on the refresh. Right now, the 5870 looks like what I want but it just isn't much faster than what I have. Except for eyefinity, which I can't swing AND a 5870, I do not see a reason to upgrade yet.

So when will there be a price change? I think if the 5870 went to around $250 used, I would snap one up.
 
Back
Top