• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

When is the next driver coming out?

tangoseal

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Dec 18, 2010
Messages
9,778
Anyone know when the next set of drivers or revision of current drivers are coming out?

Just curious. I am sure there is still a lot of performance that can be milked out of these Cayman cards.
 
Anyone know ahead of time what to expect with the new issue of drivers?
 
There's already leaked versions of 11.1a on guru3d. I tried one of them but it seemed to cap my second 6850 to roughly 50%. I reverted back to 10.12 and all is fine.
 
Back
Top