• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

When is it released/Planned?

AMDXP

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 9, 2004
Messages
2,631
When will the Conroes be planned to release? I'm hoping summer. I can't wait any longer!!

:p

I'm thinking the 2.66 Version...

Becuase, I'm planning on Conroe 2.66, 7900GT, New PSU (Don't know what yet!), new Ram..


Heh, If not then... Opteron 165, 7900GT, (New PSU for OCing)
 
directly from intel: launch date is the 23rd of july.


tons of rumours going around saying that its delayed. BS if you ask me.
 
pandora's box said:
directly from intel: launch date is the 23rd of july.


tons of rumours going around saying that its delayed. BS if you ask me.
and we all know that tech companies never delay products.
 
Krycek1 said:
and we all know that tech companies never delay products.


Intel has never had a problem meeting the demand for a new processor in the past. Thats not to say it wont be more than the MSRP on launch day though :p
 
Back
Top