• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

When is it appropriate to wave?

drdeutsch

2[H]4U
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
3,775
So, I get that folders like to wave to other folders when they zoom by them in the standings. Just curious about when it is appropriate to wave? I'm in the 1800's now.... is it too early?

Is this more of a <=200 thing?

Thanks,
 
You can wave whenever you want to :)

much easier when you are about to roll over them though.. and they are chocking on dust an hour later ;)
 
Or you can always bust out the steamroller like some people *ahem* around here. :D

 
Hmm wonder who THAT could be *cough cough*

sadly.. its been more like a tonka truck lately :)

but ill put the steam back into steamroller soon enough :D
 
Just start flipping the bird...err waving when ever you feel like it. That's my motto... of course not many folks like me much but you can't have enerything in life.
 
marty9876 said:
Just start flipping the bird...err waving when ever you feel like it. That's my motto... of course not many folks like me much but you can't have enerything in life.

I bet I have less friends than you at the official forums :D
 
I have noticed that they like to wave right about the time they are stepping in the middle of your back. :D

 
T-3 said:
I have noticed that they like to wave right about the time they are stepping in the middle of your back. :D



Guess I'l a little late waving huh T-3? Kidding, Kidding.... :)
 
Back
Top