• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

when does i7 come out for sale?

Monday, November 17th is the official street date. A few places online are accepting pre-orders right now.
 
I'm glad I have Fallout 3 and a new 30inch to help me get through the time till Christmas.

Must....hold back.....from clicking.....the....pre-order button........
 
This is from Intel....

"Product Release Date - 16 Nov 2008 12:01am local time .........."

-M
 
I have my 920 pre-ordered here.

Thanks, 616.

Tankguys is supposedly a pretty reputable place. I'm really close to going for an i7 solution, but the extra cost would ber quite a bit more than if I just went the upgraded C2D route. Hmm...just not sure what to do.
 
So it's basically on 17th technically
ecstatic.gif
 
Back
Top