When did Apple Become Uncool?

When have they ever claimed that? Apple admitting their products were designed by someone else isn't something they've ever really done...

The whole world knows OSX is based on BSD. It's never been a secret, ever.

So is Blackwater, Sachs, and was Enron
I'm sure you've made a compelling point here...I just have no idea what it could be.

I think the very fact of how personal you're taking this speaks volumes, personally..
Insults tend to be taken personally, and that was the intent of your diatribe. It really shouldn't come as a shock to you.

When have they ever claimed that? Apple admitting their products were designed by someone else isn't something they've ever really done...
http://www.apple.com/macosx/what-is-macosx/
Of course, making amazing things simple takes seriously advanced technologies, and Mac OS X is loaded with them. Not only is it built on a rock-solid, time-tested UNIX foundation that provides unparalleled stability, it also delivers incredible performance, stunning graphics, and industry-leading support for Internet standards.
They even link to a "UNIX technology brief" PDF.

I'm sure you've made a compelling point here...I just have no idea what it could be.

That making money at any cost is a quality that Apple shares with the former, hence making it off of people's esteem, like diet products.

Frankly, Apple is the diet product calling Windows users fat, and it disturbs me that people give more credence to Job's than someone like the Sham Wow guy, just another guy trying to sell you a duplication of tools you already have.

Insults tend to be taken personally, and that was the intent of your diatribe. It really shouldn't come as a shock to you.

If you find my observations insulting, that's your feelings.. I put my thoughts in a thought-out argument and backed it with statistics. Should I be responsible for how numbers make you feel?

Back