What's your Win8 WEI?

Are you loving Windows 8?

  • Yes

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No

    Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Yes & No

    Votes: 5 26.3%

  • Total voters
    19

THOMO

Gawd
Joined
Nov 29, 2010
Messages
637
Just for giggles :)
My Vertex 3 64GB lettin' the side down. :D

2pe1e.jpg
 
ive been to lazy to install it. i backed up everything, downloaded the latest drivers and made a thumb drive. maybe sometime next week ill give it a spin.
 
ive been to lazy to install it. i backed up everything, downloaded the latest drivers and made a thumb drive. maybe sometime next week ill give it a spin.

I got to the "too lazy to buy/download" part.

7 has been working for just fine for now. I wish my X220 had a touchscreen, then I'd really be intrigued.
 
My velociraptor is my bottleneck.

I get 7.9 processor, 7.9 RAM, 7.8 graphics, and 7.8 gaming graphics.

Core i7 3820 @ 4.3 ghz, 24gb Patriot RAM @ 1333 CAS 9, and SLI GTX 580s.
 
Nice one guys.

I'm thinkin' it'll be a while before we see a 9.9 submitted, lol
 
Hmm, apparently my overclock settings were somehow reset without me noticing it.

Anyways, my updated WEI:

Processor: 8.2
RAM: 8.2
Graphics: 7.9
Gaming Graphics: 7.9

Interesting to see how overclocking my processor improved my graphics WEI as well.
 
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz 7.9
Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB 7.9
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 8.1
Gaming graphics 4095 MB Total available graphics memory 8.1
Primary hard disk 94GB Free (119GB Total) 8.1
Windows 8 Pro
 
Back
Top