What's your iPhone bill like?

Jordan1

[H]ard|Gawd
I've had my 2nd gen touch for a week or so and really like it. Web browsing is even better than my PPC w/ Opera. I have a couple gripes with it--audio port on the bottom, and stiff volume controls. Nothing too big though. I have thought "Gee, I could get rid of my XV6700 PPC phone and touch and get an iPhone." I currently have no data with my XV6700.

But at what cost? $40 for 450 minutes, $30 for data - unlimited? $70/month, is this about right? Any silly fees to watch out for that will spoil the experience?

figure 5-15 in fees. data price isnt bad, but i wish they were forced to include unlimited texts in that. course i have the $20 a month 2g plan

$79 tax and all- 1st gen iphone, 450 min, rollover, 1500 texts, unlimited data

Unlocked iPhone 1st gen with tmobile:

$50 for 1000 w/nights and weekends, $10 for 1000 text messages, $5.99 for web + taxes = $70 a month.

How is yours so cheap? I've got the same plan with AT&T and pay ~$100 a month... did you get a special deal/discount?

My plan for my iPhone 3G is $78 a month. Unlimited Data/Text/Nights, 450 anytime with rollover.

Go Go 25% discount thanks to work!!!!!

How is yours so cheap? I've got the same plan with AT&T and pay ~$100 a month... did you get a special deal/discount?

It started at like $82/month and started going down from there. I do have the 1st gen iPhone, not sure if you saw that.

It started at like $82/month and started going down from there. I do have the 1st gen iPhone, not sure if you saw that.

You ARE talking about your rate plan right? why would your contractual rate plan go down? Also, my $100/mo is based off of AT&T's standard rates...

You ARE talking about your rate plan right? why would your contractual rate plan go down? Also, my $100/mo is based off of AT&T's standard rates...

Why would I lie about something like this? I bought my phone in December of last year and maybe the fees went down a couple bucks. I haven't really traced it back to see when it actually went down.

So the generation of iPhone can determine your bill? How so?

You should google this. Yes there is an increase from the 1st gen iPhone vs. the 3G iPhone monthly plan.

Unlocked iPhone 1st gen with tmobile:

$50 for 1000 w/nights and weekends, $10 for 1000 text messages, $5.99 for web + taxes = $70 a month.

Mine: 1st Gen iPhone on TMobile. 1000 whenever minutes/unlimited nights and weekends, $10 for 1000 texts, $5.99 for web plus taxes = $63.31/ month

:D Thank god I don't have to use ATT.

Mine runs around $91-92/mo after taxes.

450 anytime minutes, 5000 night and weekend minutes, unlimited data, 200 sms text messages

using an iPhone 3G on ATT

I pay about $85 after tax for the minimum plan. 450mins, 200 text, unlimited data.

i pay $129 ($150 after tax) $59.99 family plan, 2 extra lines at $9.99 each, $30 for unlimited messaging and $30 for the 3g data plan.

I have the lowest plan for the first Gen iPhone and it is $69.99 and then you add taxes and surcharges its up to about $79. I'm very happy with the first gen and am not ready for the 3G yet.

I have the FamilyTalk Nation 550 Rollover & Unlimited Night/Weekend & Unlimited Mobile-To-Mobile Minutes plan with an iphone 3g and an original iphone for my wife, and we pay $135 at the moment, but i just upgraded to the 3g iphone, so it's going up next month.

Including tax & fees, I'm doling out $80.15/month for my 3G. That's 450 minutes + 200 SMS messages + unlimited data (duh).

82 when all is said and done. 450/5000 N&W 1500txt unlim data

The plan started at 59.99 then I added for 1500 txts. So 69.99 and about 13 in taxes.

Monthly bill is $136 with 1 iPhone 3G and 2 regular phones.

850 FamilyTalk minutes for $50
Data for iPhone = $30
Text for iPhone = $5
7pm nights and weekends = $17

Has anyone got an iPhone working with the prepaid GoPhone service? I've read a couple different articles stating it possible, but they were a bit dated.

iPhone 3G in the UK 600minutes/500messages (I never get close!), unlimited data for £35 a month, maybe a few £ for some euro SMS occasionally.

My iPhone bill is roughly $75 more than expected. My wife, son and I are all on a family plan, with two iPhones and a Motorola KRZR. The bill is typically $260, and we were surprised when the first bills came in. Wish we hadn't made the move to AT&T.

Personally, I don't care for the iPhone. My wife is aggravated as well. We have dropped calls daily, and the much higher bill than our two separate bills combined is very irritating.

My iPhone bill is roughly $75 more than expected. My wife, son and I are all on a family plan, with two iPhones and a Motorola KRZR. The bill is typically $260, and we were surprised when the first bills came in. Wish we hadn't made the move to AT&T.

Personally, I don't care for the iPhone. My wife is aggravated as well. We have dropped calls daily, and the much higher bill than our two separate bills combined is very irritating.

I'm just wondering if you've only gotten 1 Bill so far. The first bill is much higher, because it has the activation fee on there.

Back when I had the original 8GB iphone, my plan was the "$60" plan, i.e. the $70 plan.

It was just too much money to justify, considering the lousy voice quality of the phone and lack of reception at home or work. When I called to cancel, I was offered a $35 plan, but still would have been charged the termination fee.

So FYI, its likely if you call to cancel, you'll be offered a new cheaper plan with less service if you need it. Expect to pay the termination fee, though.

It's basically whatever the going rate is for your voice plan, no different than any other ATT phone. Then add $30 for data.

haha i just checked my plan.... so i have the lowest plan of 450 minutes.... i use the phone for txt and data most of the time

i have 4337 roll over minutes haha with like another 300 being added to that in a few days

Unlocked iPhone 1st gen(2.1 firm) with Tmobile:

$49.99 for 1500min free/nights and weekends
$9.99 for 1000 text messages
$5.99 for web(t-zones)
+ taxes
---------------------------------------------------
= $78 a month.

900 minutes unlimited SMS, unlimited data $117.00 company pays $100 I pay $17 rock on

Take it to a radioshack, you dont have to pay a termination fee to change your service level. If you are talking to Cingular and they tell you that, they are BSing you, I worked at a radioshack, and we did it all the time.

Unlocked iPhone 1st gen(2.1 firm) with Tmobile:

$49.99 for 1500min free/nights and weekends
$9.99 for 1000 text messages
$5.99 for web(t-zones)
+ taxes
---------------------------------------------------
= $78 a month.

I have the same plan structure.

my bill is 25 bucks a month :)

Unlimited minutes
Unlimited Txting
Unlimited Data

Unlimited Everything :D

Well, I've got a family plan with ATT. My 1st Gen Iphone and my wife's Sony Ericson Walkman phone. We have 550 anytime minutes, free nights and weekends, free mobile to mobile, 200 texts each, unlimited Data on each. Monthly total, $91.

I get a 25% discount through my company, :p So before the discount it's roughly $115.

Bill is $154/month for unlimited everything, 1st gen iphone. Company (competeing wireless company, think BIG) pays my bill. Being a contractor has benefits, but being on call sucks...

Back