What's your favourite Left 4 Dead 2 campaign?

Best campaign

• Swamp Fever

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Hard Rain

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Dark Carnival

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • The Parish

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Dead Center

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

spicey

Supreme [H]ardness
I would go for Hard Rain. I love the way the map double backs on itself once you have got the fuel and there is a sense of deja-vu but with so many twists and surprises. The weather effects set the atmosphere brilliantly and require your team to stick very closely together. The finale isn't as good a Dark Carnival's but overall Hard Rain is the most fun to play.

Hard Rain for its atmosphere, Dark Carnival for its finale

This ^^^

Hard Rain itself just can't be beat because of the weather effects and all the damn witches...

Dark Carnival has the craziest finale out of all of them although The Parrish is a close second.

Dark Carnival has an awesome atmosphere. I definitely like this one the best.

Dead Center's first stage is a great kick-off to the game.

I hated Hard Rain, it was interesting to see, but just plain annoying to trudge through. Wasn't particularly dangeorus, just slow.

Dark Carnival and the GUARDIN' GNOME Achievement to much fun.:D

4121145368_0d3e90b195_o.jpg

I liked Dead Center the best. The levels are interesting and the finale is cool too. Playing on expert, that mall level is very hard.

All the campaigns are very good I'd say.

You know that one carnival game where you need to shoot at the egg and skeleton with bags swung over their shoulder? You gotta reach a score of 750 (I forget) or whatever (to win the gnome prize).

You know that one carnival game where you need to shoot at the egg and skeleton with bags swung over their shoulder? You gotta reach a score of 750 (I forget) or whatever (to win the gnome prize).

Hmm. Didn't know l4d2 had mini games. What level is that if you remember?

Hmm. Didn't know l4d2 had mini games. What level is that if you remember?

Gnome Chompski can be won on the shooting stall / galley on the 2nd section of Dark Carnival (I forget the name of that section)

That's a long way to carry him to the finale, remember not to let go of him in the safe rooms before you close the door!

There is also a Moustachio strength game and Stache Whacker game on Dark Carnival - The Barns (section 4)

Dark Carnival and the GUARDIN' GNOME Achievement to much fun.:D

4121145368_0d3e90b195_o.jpg

Nice picture, Coach is probably my favourite survivor. I noticed Rochelle has a Depeche Mode T on, nevermind ;)

As an aside you can sing as Coach if you approach the mics on the Midnight Riders finale, little touches make all the difference

The 'Peanut Gallery' can be found on Dark Carnival - Fairground. 750 points and Chompski awaits.

image1cs.jpg

Back