Whats your favorite Oblivion spell or mod?

Moose777

2[H]4U
My favorite spell is the Heat Wave spell. I use it 99% of the time.

Lately though my favorite mod is the Conjure the Dead spell. It only works on humans though. I've tried to get it to work on Spider Deadra and stuff to no avail. BUT I did manage to get it to work on some of the more humanoid dezinens of Oblivion (I only use the spell in Oblivion). At one point I had a total of 10 reanimated people fighting for me. One thing that bothers me about the spell though is it makes it tough to pick your targets, especially if you are using the bow from a distance since it affords you freedom to move without being attacked (mainly because the enemy is swarmed with reanimated corpses).

I crafted a spell that does 100 Fire damage, 100 Frost damage, 100 Shock damage, Weakness to fire 100%, and Weakness to frost 100% for 2 seconds. Kills most things in one hit. I also have a "coma" spell that stuns for 20 seconds in an AOE of 50.

pr0pensity said:
I crafted a spell that does 100 Fire damage, 100 Frost damage, 100 Shock damage, Weakness to fire 100%, and Weakness to frost 100% for 2 seconds. Kills most things in one hit. I also have a "coma" spell that stuns for 20 seconds in an AOE of 50.

Dang how much does that elemental spell cost in mana?

I love the paralyze spell!
Something like complete paralysis for 10 seconds.

The best part is that they scream and their eyes bug out when you hit them while they're frozen! ;)

pr0pensity said:

I had something similar to your first one, but it was simply a weakness to shock or somesuch, plus enough shock damage to kill, plus a soul trap. Quite handy indeed.

Kevlarman said:
I love the paralyze spell!
Something like complete paralysis for 10 seconds.

The best part is that they scream and their eyes bug out when you hit them while they're frozen! ;)
Hahahah! I thought I was the only one that loved this. Their faces are so funny. Take a look at their mouths, they actually move when getting hit.

oneils said:
Hahahah! I thought I was the only one that loved this. Their faces are so funny. Take a look at their mouths, they actually move when getting hit.

I also like to sneak upon people sleeping in bed, then paralze them. It's like they wake up, eyes wide open, but frozen. Then you take them out silently with the bow and arrow! :D

Or if you see a couple in bed, freeze one of them and make them watch while you kill their significant other and take their clothes. :eek:

I don't like the paralyze spells. Mainly because I've only been able to find ones that paralyze for 2 seconds. I'm always like, "WTF can I do in 2 seconds?" By the time I paralyze people and go to attack them they are back up and running around.

TekSomniaK said:
My favorite non-user made spell is Enemies Explode

That is indeed a great one...and a great name, too.

I'm going to have to remember to go buy that one. Bravil, isn't it?

pr0pensity said:
Where did you get it?

Made it myself. My original plan was to make a brimstone spell, you know fiery rocks, but I cant' find a way to make the boulders flame, or to make fire rain so I just left it as falling boulders. I can email it to you if you want. I have to tweak it first tho since right now it's not an offensive spell so targets won't get mad at you, and there is no magicka penalty since it has 0 magicka requirement.

teenk said:
Made it myself. My original plan was to make a brimstone spell, you know fiery rocks, but I cant' find a way to make the boulders flame, or to make fire rain so I just left it as falling boulders. I can email it to you if you want. I have to tweak it first tho since right now it's not an offensive spell so targets won't get mad at you, and there is no magicka penalty since it has 0 magicka requirement.

Sounds like fun!
Can you post the spell somewhere where we can all download it?

Paralyze. Really fun to paralyze horses. Even more so if the horse is at the top of a cliff and has a imperial guard on it. Sometimes if it happens just right the guard goes over too.

My Fave spell is a custome made spell that Kills everything in 1 shot in a very large area!
I called it "You're Gonna Fuckin' Die!"
It replaced an older less area efective spell with the same power.

Best mod so far is the "Illumination within" Makes the lights and windows glow in the towns during the night instead of it being dark and empty.

Without I'llumination within

churchnolight8di.jpg

innnolight8tz.jpg

magenolight9uj.jpg

With Illumination within

churchwithlight2jx.jpg

innwithlight8so.jpg

magewithlight6fm.jpg

Second would have to be my characters/girflriends armor and weapon animations

hirez.jpg

firechantra.jpg

Third would have to be the hilarity mod :D