Votes: 21 72.4%
  • IE (internet explorer)

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Opera

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

TechBoy

2[H]4U
Reason I ask this is because I use firefox 100% of the time and some one I know challenged me to use opera for a while and see how its like. I want to know why the browser you use is your favorite or why you use it often,

I am currently using opera to type this post now and I have to say its a very nice experience and its very smooth. I love some of the features like mouse gestures.

Migrated to Firefox from IE6 awhile back, for a reason I don't remember. I guess tabbed browsing kept me from going back to IE6. Now, I just see no reason to leave Firefox.

Migrated to Firefox from IE6 awhile back, for a reason I don't remember. I guess tabbed browsing kept me from going back to IE6. Now, I just see no reason to leave Firefox.

I moved from IE6 to firefox and havent tried anything new until now. Opera though is slower than firefox and doesnt work with some pages....

Currently using Firefox primarily, with IE7 for some aspects/websites, and now Google Chrome as well also for testing. You should have put that on the poll, as well as Maxthon, Avant, Safari, and many others if you could have.

There's more than three browsers out there, so if you're going to have a poll, at least offer selections to keep it balanced in the sense of fairness.

And while Avant and Maxthon are addons for IE7, they do make it a far better browser than vanilla IE7 alone. Safari, of course is primarily for Macs running OSX but there is a Windows version now as well. And there are others, but... just putting up the "big three" is a bit lopsided.

Opera all the way for me. I use it under Linux, and Windows XP.. The widget programs are pretty cool also..

Firefox. I'll never be able to leave the add-ons I'm used to.

IE7 w/ IE Plus, all my machines, all the time. Even got me running it on my Macs via VM Fusion and Unity Mode..

Opera. I love the way it's setup and all the options I have available. And it's very fast.

Back