• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Whats your 5850 Overclock?

The-Tmann

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Nov 8, 2001
Messages
5,540
What'r you guys getting?
and what's w/ the MSIAfterburner and the ASUS bios ?
 
Well I can get 850/1230 w/ the afterburner but that's not maxed
 
Last edited:
With 1200 mV core I could reach 975/1250 in battlefield before crashing at 50% fan speed in an open case. I backed off to 940/1225 in a closed case and haven't had any problems.
 
Pretty well the same as nat559. 950/1250 @ 1.2 My system hasn't crashed once with this oc.
I tried both 975/1250 and 950/1300 but they ran unstable.
 
940/1200 stock cooling 69c at full load with fans at 45%. Voltage 1.149
Memory may be able to go higher but the raising the core any higher, even at 1.175 causes instability.
 
Back
Top