Ok heres my problem, I've built a new computer(see sig) and it works fine when not doing anything intensive like web surfing and msn etc but whenever i get into playing games the computer loads it and then resets back to the desktop within a few minutes of playin any game, Thing is i dont know what component is doing this or is my system just unstable.
I bought a xp 2500 barnton and when i plopped it in my mobo amps it up and gives it 3200 speeds, Im wondering if my system is unstable and this is the main cause.
What should i do? Mess around with the bios and turn the processor freq. down or is it my graphics card or anyother component?
I hope this is in the right forum if not cana mod move it thanks.
any help appreciated.
I bought a xp 2500 barnton and when i plopped it in my mobo amps it up and gives it 3200 speeds, Im wondering if my system is unstable and this is the main cause.
What should i do? Mess around with the bios and turn the processor freq. down or is it my graphics card or anyother component?
I hope this is in the right forum if not cana mod move it thanks.
any help appreciated.