• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What's this? A threat?!?

MrBooMY

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
991
All this time after my ramp I have had a clear threat list. Now all of a sudden someone else ramps and now I have a threat. Man I don't have money for more "D" right now. :( Oh well I just might get mowed.





 
If TK ups his points much more he will be making a go at me :eek:


:cool:

 
He blew by me back on page 3 about 3 months ago. Looks like he's up to it again.

 
Yep just ramping up again after taking a couple months off and I have a few more things on the way, picked up the dual 9800gx2's that lassiterb was selling

 
Yep just ramping up again after taking a couple months off and I have a few more things on the way, picked up the dual 9800gx2's that lassiterb was selling


MrBooMY , add "D" or your as good as mowed ;)

 
MrBooMy,
Seems to me, I recall someone having a serious effort to mow another vicitim over. Now they can't get out of the way?

Poetic justice, I suppose. Welcome to the big dog's, MrBooMy.

BTW: You have nearly double the points I have, and only a few months ago I was hanging with you in production. Many you've stepped it up.

Nice effort, both of you.



 
Truly nice effort. It just goes to show, you can't stay near the top without a challenge for long.

 
A new member of the [H]ard mowed over club!
 
He never showed up on my threat list. His avg PPD still was low enough, the stats pages didn't see him coming. I did though. :eek: :D
Good job TK, keep at it. :)

 
I just added a borged PS3 from my same friend who I got the 8800 GTS 512meg for. Every little bit helps!
 
Back
Top