What's the program that shows your CPU temp?

Dexmaus

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 2, 2002
Messages
83
I used to have a program that shows your CPU temp in windows, what is it? thank you!
 
i use hardware doctor, but that came with my mobo, you could always just restart and look in pc health in your bios.
 
There are a few of these programs out there, most popular is MotherBoard Monitor. Then I think there's SpeedFan?? but I'm not sure if that's what it's called. Also motherboard makers tend to ship their own utilities like Asus has Asus Probe etc.
 
Originally posted by Deadlierchair
There are a few of these programs out there, most popular is MotherBoard Monitor. Then I think there's SpeedFan?? but I'm not sure if that's what it's called. Also motherboard makers tend to ship their own utilities like Asus has Asus Probe etc.

Yeah, its SpeedFan, thats what I use and it works like a charm.
 
Back
Top