What's the going rate on the best deal for a 2407 LCD?

ozziegn

The man behind the curtain...
I've been out of the loop for a while, but now I'm looking for a 2407 Dell monitor. of course I want to get the best deal so I figured I would ask the peeps in this forum what would be a hot deal on a 2407 LCD?

I got $569 shipped about a week ago. I doubt its the lowest but its $100 lower than it is now. Still hasn't shipped though :(.

Beginning of the week was 520 on ebay, now they're around 550 as the volume is drying up there. (+~50shipping)

Last week dell had a deal for 569 shipped which I should have grabbed. It'll probably come around again tho.

Every time I see the 2407 go on sale, the shipping time on it raises from 1-2 days to 1-2 weeks. Then people stop ordering it, opting for another panel perhaps?

To make a long story short, I don't think they can be made fast enough at the $569 price. :)

Every time I see the 2407 go on sale, the shipping time on it raises from 1-2 days to 1-2 weeks. Then people stop ordering it, opting for another panel perhaps?

To make a long story short, I don't think they can be made fast enough at the $569 price. :)

Mine still hasn't shipped and I ordered at $569 shipped on the 18th. They did upgrade me to free overnight but its listed to ship oct 4th :(.

Yikes, you're right. The only one I see that is sold seperately now is the new HC. That's probably why.

Back