What's the funniest WoW Bug?

Astral Abyss

2[H]4U
Like the name suggests, what's the funniest bug in WoW?

Please try to keep it light hearted and fun... there's a few good ones that I really have to laugh at when they happen. :p

Here's my favorites:

1) When jumping sometimes, your character gets "stuck" in the falling animation and until you stop moving your toon is gliding along the ground flailing its arms like its about to die horribly. I laugh at this one everytime.

Too bad only you can see this effect, it's not visible to others.

2) Occasionally animals spawn inside the trees. This happens a lot in zones like Darkshore. They can't move or attack you but they still make the growling roar like they're about to attack you. The end result is that it appears the trees are roaring at you when you walk by.

3) In Booty Bay sometimes the Wyverns at the flight point dont despawn properly when they arrive. The end result is that there's about 20 or more wyverns flapping and hovering at the drop off point making a lot of noise. Eventually they all suicide one after another in this horrendous sounding, drawn out death. It's quite fascinating to watch when it happens.

Astral Abyss said:
Like the name suggests, what's the funniest bug in WoW?

Please try to keep it light hearted and fun... there's a few good ones that I really have to laugh at when they happen. :p

Here's my favorites:

1) When jumping sometimes, your character gets "stuck" in the falling animation and until you stop moving your toon is gliding along the ground flailing its arms like its about to die horribly. I laugh at this one everytime.

Too bad only you can see this effect, it's not visible to others.

2) Occasionally animals spawn inside the trees. This happens a lot in zones like Darkshore. They can't move or attack you but they still make the growling roar like they're about to attack you. The end result is that it appears the trees are roaring at you when you walk by.

3) In Booty Bay sometimes the Wyverns at the flight point dont despawn properly when they arrive. The end result is that there's about 20 or more wyverns flapping and hovering at the drop off point making a lot of noise. Eventually they all suicide one after another in this horrendous sounding, drawn out death. It's quite fascinating to watch when it happens.

I've seen the first two happen, but not the third. I can pretty much recreate the first one at any time. I do it sometimes for fun.

I still like the loot bug, when you go to say Mine a Copper vein and you stay "stooped" after. You can run upto an enemy and attack, but in between attack your character goes back to the "stooped" position like it's picking up a quarter off the sidewalk.

I liked the one where that person killed almost everybody in the AH..THAT was funny.
i cant find that video :(

just today I was turned into a toad in the temple and ended up changing back in a small space behind a tablet. I was stuck and my party started laughing at me :(. Prolly not a bug, but the solution to prevent this from happening is easy: (not sure how to word it but here goes) make it so the toad can only go to places that a regular sized player can.

falling down a chimney. :(

santa.jpg

Back