• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

What's the difference?

JeffPell

n00b
Joined
Aug 24, 2005
Messages
49
I am pricing a new pc build and I decided to go with the WD Raptor 74gb. I was about to order two of them through newegg and I noticed there are two different 74gp raptor drives. One listed at $181 and the other at $236. I am assuming that the more expensive is the one to go with because it's on back order, but I would still like to know what im getting. Anyone know the difference between these two drives?

Thanks
 
Im not sure on performance but one reason is that one is OEM and the other is Retial.
 
Back
Top