Whats the Deal With AliBaba.com?

dieseldog49

[H]ard|Gawd
Someone linked to alibaba on the 27 2560x1440 ips thread and I have been looking around. Whats the deal theres some great stuff to be had on here for pretty cheap, is it all knock offs or just the factories selling directly ? I am tempted to try and snag some stuff for my business but I wanted to get the folks on [H] opinions and experiences first.

Someone linked to alibaba on the 27 2560x1440 ips thread and I have been looking around. Whats the deal theres some great stuff to be had on here for pretty cheap, is it all knock offs or just the factories selling directly ? I am tempted to try and snag some stuff for my business but I wanted to get the folks on [H] opinions and experiences first.

Alibaba is a ligit "brokerage" for Chinese goods. It is a Chinese company. And the companies they represent are real Chinese manufacturers. I have browsed it several times because I was thinking about starting a business importing Chinese ATVs. The problem is there is no oversight of businesses like this in China like in the states. Albaba is FULL of con artists and they feel free to scam you..
Google ' Alibaba fraud' and see for yourself. There are a lot of horror stories and lots of successful ones too. BUYER beware big time.
I wouldn't discourage anyone from importing goods from China and doing a sales business. I have a friends that does great with this. But his advantage is his wife is Chinese and she handles the deals. ;)

I just assumed it fell in line with nextag. I don't even bother viewing results from these sites.

Back