Whats the cheapest place to find Gears of War at a Brick and Morter store?

JohnleMVP said:
If you have a Fry's in your area, they have it for $50

Fry's in my area (Sacramento, Ca) was Tuesday through Thursday for GoW

The Seattle Fry's has it at $50 through the 14th, but they are out. Maybe they'll get more in next week.

Actually, he followed the rules exactly.....

3. AFTER doing some legwork on your own, if you still aren't satisfied with the prices, come to the forums and start a thread posting a link to the best price you could find on that item, then welcome others to post better deals in your thread if they can find any

GooG said:
this isnt the forum, this forum is to post hot deals.

Family video online has it for 50 and there's a 5 off coupon but I know your looking for b&m so maybe last resort. I got mine in three days so shipping not too bad and I'm in the midwest too. Just FYI

The December Issue of The Official XBox Magazine has a 15% off coupon for the game good through November 31st at Circuit City. The price after discount is $51.99 so if you are a subscriber or if you regularlly pickup up this mag, this might be a good deal.

kendo26 said:
The December Issue of The Official XBox Magazine has a 15% off coupon for the game good through November 31st at Circuit City. The price after discount is $51.99 so if you are a subscriber or if you regularlly pickup up this mag, this might be a good deal.

YOU ARE THE MAN...I had this magazine in a stack...I subscribed, but the magazine is pretty much worthless and so I never read it this time.....I found the 15% off coupon - fantastic! Thanks!

Back