Whats teh next big game your waiting for?

Triple B said:
Spore (sounds like a trip I had one time when I figured out the universe then lost it the next morning)

There must be a dimension where all those lost revelations all hang out together. :D

starcraft 2 baby. even though i dont think its even beeing developed yet. :) im still looking foward to it.

-Duke Nukem Forever
-Quake4
-TES4
-STALKER
-everything HL related
-everything metal gear related
-everything zelda related
-everything related to video games... wait.... I can't say that, can I?

peace,
OriginalOCer

battlefield 2 and hl2 aftermath

after thinking for 2 seconds, Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion is going to be amazing, and then the new legend of zelda is going to rock too.

sparks said:
Delta Force Xtreme I played delta force 1 from day 1 till the cheaters took over.
MAN for almost 2 yrs that was a blast.

Hope they make it like the original and not some of their modified II and III crap.

and for $20 thats a good price for it.

but the release date is 4/19
only game I have ever seen released on a sat ???
of course its monday and still no update on release.
BAD SIGN

Sparks

What YEAR are you looking at!?

april 19th is TUESDAY.....tommorow!

man this is weird...the calender program I have on my pc shows april/19/2005 this sat..
I rolled back a month and its march 3/19/2005 on sat....WTH
it also shows today is the 21???? that is march as well but it says april.
man this thing is screwed up.

thanks big time for pointing that out.

sparks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

that game is gonna rock! cannot wait. I'm also waiting for BF2 and Aftermath: HL2 Expansion. promising year of gaming ahead :D

I almost forgot about Psychonauts!!!

It comes out on TUESDAY! TOMMOROW!!!

Age Of Empires 3
Halo 3
Battlefield 2
The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Anything with the Unreal Engine 3

Alot of seqals and threes there.

Hellgate: London for the next big game i'm awaiting (i'm very picky on what to wait next and this one sparkled my interest).

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

But if I had to pick another, I'd have to pick Operation Flashpoint 2; sequel to the best game EVER (next to HL2).

altec said:
Next GTA
Doom 4
Halo 3

I pretty sure ID said at one point in time that Doom 3 was going to be the last one in the Doom series and that they are going to start a brand new series.

Tiny its where I work that has this calender messed up.
They are forcing time corrections on computers. I set the calender
and it works then an hr later its all messed up.
So I used the calender on the desktop (built in one) set the time back 10 minutes and on the hr it was reset. Watched the calender that was messed..fixed it and on the hr it messed up.
Will give yours a try and see what happens.

Sparks

No one has mentioned it yet, but i'm waiting for Destroy All Humans.

BATTLEFIELD 2
BATTLEFIELD 2 BATTLEFIELD 2
i'm peeing myself over this game, that's what i'm building my rig for (as well as being able to play current games, the best i can manage is CoD with all on low at 17 fps)

and CoD2 come to think of it

3 1/2 pages and nobody mentions Stargate Alliance. Pffft, amateurs.

/thread

:p

delusion_2005 said:
Well for me it gotta be Burnout:revenge :D

that game definately looks amazing, but i'd much rather have them revamp it and throw it down as an xbox 2 launch title.

Stargate Alliance sounds very enticing, what with my new obsession with sg1 and sga but i'm really only waiting for halo 3, and of course the new maps for halo 2, thank god the update's finally out to fix the h4X0|25

Lazy_Moron said:
I pretty sure ID said at one point in time that Doom 3 was going to be the last one in the Doom series and that they are going to start a brand new series.

I did hear a rumor of something Wolfenstein related based on the Doom 3 engine. Hopefully Enemy Territory.

BattleField 2 is what I'm waiting for. I'm a little behind schedule, but I think I'm going to buy Brother in Arms when I find it for $35 dollars or so. :cool:

Guild Wars

Age of Empires 3 (Didn't like the mythology idea)

And one FPS shooter, I'm not going to pick because most are just hype right now. Like Doom3 which I did not like at all, but I really like FarCry which early on was barely noticed.

Lazy_Moron said:

Yeah it's going to be doomED ;)

I'm looking forward to playing EQ 2 this summer; i was always an addict and this will be the first time I actually have TIME.

When is T.E.S IV Oblivion Coming out btw? That magazine screenshot I saw a few months back was sick.

Back