What's missing?

heatsinker

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Feb 4, 2001
Messages
5,479
I'm a relative newbie to Photoshop and creativity doesn't come natural to me so I'm going to need some input on this header image. This is for my RPG site and I've already added everything I need, but there's a bunch of empty space on it and they make it look awkward. Anyway have a look at it and give me some constructive suggestions. It's supposed to be futuristic/tech-ish, which is why the ruler bars are there. :D

http://www.rreactor.com/baset.jpg
 
That's why I put Riou there. Had a tough time choosing between him and McDohl. :)
 
Spread the guys out a little. That should fill the empty space without disrupting the flow too much.
 
Bah, it seems like everyone has them. I wanted to put some characters that are relatively unknown. :D
 
hey hey hey....they are still important...if i went to your website and I didn't see sephiroth there, I would leave right away, hes my favorite video game character of all time
 
Back
Top