Whats better?

DDRX360 said:
which one of those scythes are better?
In general... the Ninja is better if you want more "silent", the Mine is better if you want slightly better cooling.

WATYF

I have a Zalman 9500 and I here people saying that they keep their Conroes cool at like 34 degrees and mine s not like that

Whats your point?

according to you

Got my e6600 at 3.2ghz 39c
Views: 792 Posted By DDRX360
I'm not joking I put 1.4v and now its working at...

I'm not joking I put 1.4v and now its working at 28c idle

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1085806

your posts are making my head hurt :)

please tell me <--- hehee

The reason I purchased the Scythe Infinity is its the newest/bestest product they have to offer, and heatsinkfactory had it for a good price, @ 62 shipped. I also saw on these forums someone saying it outperformed the Tuniq temp wise by a few C's.

I didnt wanna spend 50$ on a HSF and then be outdated allready, has anyone used this yet?

MOZZ said:
Whats your point?

according to you

Got my e6600 at 3.2ghz 39c
Views: 792 Posted By DDRX360
I'm not joking I put 1.4v and now its working at...

I'm not joking I put 1.4v and now its working at 28c idle

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1085806

your posts are making my head hurt :)

please tell me <--- hehee

Lmfao, you managed to get lower temps with higher voltages. Teach me master, for I have no skills that enable me to do that. LOL.

StealthyFish said:
Lmfao, you managed to get lower temps with higher voltages. Teach me master, for I have no skills that enable me to do that. LOL.

Yes Teach me Obi-Wan for your force is good :rolleyes:
Woot!! i got my FX-57 running at 1.4 V at 19C Baby!!! :rolleyes:
LOL ;)

I've heard the Scythe HSF's are harder to install then the Zalman HSF's. Anyone know if this is true?

I have zalman 9500led, very impressive. Easy install, I can barely hear it on full speed, same as the vf-900led which is cooling my gpu. Plus the zalman lowered my case temp and ram overclocked a bit better.

Back