Whats a long case out there?

LazyKid

n00b
As the title says plus around $150-200shipped. I'm thinking about re doing my setup and I'm bored lol. Right now, I basically have a rectangle with Lubic build it yourself stuff. It was fun but now I want a new tall, long and roomy case. This is what I have now plus a few others on it. I just saw this Lian-Li G70B at FrozenCPU it looked nice but wasnt long enough.

Thanks for the help.

DSC01951.jpg

those seem nice but i still need to put the BIX3 in there some how. Those Lain-Li are a lil over my price range.

I remember seeing a case/mod on Bittech with CoolerMaster ATC S4000 SX-1 Server Case. I love that case but not the price tag! I found some in UK and the total for it shipped would be around $400. would this case be worth it. I know its twice as much as I want to spend. I might as well make whole new setup out of it. Here is a link to the project log made almost a year ago. I just looked and this person fitted a AC Airplex EVO350 rad and 120.2 Thermochill in it. The 360 is horizontal and the 120.2 is vertical. I guess its time to sell some of my paintball gear I dont want to. :(

Luck.exe: I think this beats the chenbro. plus its rear and hard to find too! Seems like the chenbro is wider and thats it.
Width: 17.8 cm
Depth: 67 cm
Height: 43 cm

I made it from 2 lubic cases and parts from other cases. I got it from frozencpu. I think aerocool just stopped making it cuz I dont see it on there anymore. Heres a link to aerocool. you probably try and see if they have any left. I ordered mine from frozencpu but aerocool shipped it.

Back