• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What's a limp gawd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
2,852
First I was noobie, then an [H]lite. Today a start a new thread and bam! I'm now a limp gawd. What does all this mean? I figured out noobie what about the others? Thanks for your help. [H]ard Forum rocks!!!! :)
 
Aratech said:
So I'm limp? This is good right? I mean it sounds better than noobie.
Since when has being limp been good? Is that what you tell all the ladies? :p It's better than being a noobie, but you're still not [H]ard.
 
jpmkm said:
It is a gawd that is not yet [H]ard.

I read the faq. So you must be one of those folks who has posted so often that you get to choose your own title. That's awesome.

Maybe one day I will have helped that many people....
 
Aratech said:
I read the faq. So you must be one of those folks who has posted so often that you get to choose your own title. That's awesome.

Maybe one day I will have helped that many people....
ehhh. something like that. :D Let's just say I was at the wrong place at the right time.
 
Hehe, I'm a few posts away from not being limp anymore. I can't wait, I've been limp for way to long. ;)

You can also get a custom title by being really smart or really stupid. The first option is cooler, but the second is easier (as long as you can avoid getting banned in the process).


 
KingThot said:
Is that how jpmkm ended up "that ain't mayo on my lip..."?
uhhh.. I don't want to talk about it. :D It might have involved mentioning some sauce of the male variety or something like that, but that's all I'm saying. It's all about timing!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top