• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Whats a good cd ripping program?

Pipo

Gawd
Joined
Jan 31, 2003
Messages
708
My latest Thrice cd I bought before Christmas is scratched already during one of my fav songs. >.<
Anyone know of a good quality program that can rip the songs off the cds? I'd prefer mp3 format...
I hope this isn't considered illegal.. I paid $15 for this cd at a real record shop. Don't lock me please! hah.
Your help appreciated.
 
Originally posted by Irons82
Learn it, love it, live it

To expand on X86 post, follow THIS GUIDE Using the files below

you want these files specifically

Exact Audio Copy 0.9 beta 4

external Nero ASPI (WNASPI32.DLL), put this in EAC folder.

For Lame, use

Lame 3.90.3 version. The later version is buggy and not recommended

For setting, put this line in "--alt-preset extreme"

Furthermore, check out http://ubernet.org/ for answers to questions, guides, etc. Great resource.

And I think chris has updated the guide to this one: http://ubernet.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Files&file=uberguide

Good luck.

-fool
 
Exact Audio Copy to rip, LAME to compress to MP3 if so desired, and Burrrn to burn from playlists.

These are the BEST!
 
lol I just wanted to comment that these are some of the best and most informative replies ive ever gotten...
<3
;)
 
Back
Top